Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Went the year before Griffon opened for four days and August of 2011 for a week. Beautiful park. Really enjoy it. Apollo is excellent (though to the poster who asked, I prefer Nitro). Griffon and Alpengeist are awesome as well.

I live like 15 minutes from it.

It's a nice park. Some good rides. I just wish We'd get more flats, Destroy entwined, Beef up the Howl O scream budget and dont spend it on shows.

The shows for HOS this year were great, especially Fiends. The houses could use some work. Get more than 6, and get rid of the train wrecks known as 13 and Root Of All Evil. same with Bitten, It's been what? 6 years now?

Bitten Is staying apparently(but being modified), So is 13 I hear. Only one being replaced that I know of is Root. Shows were great. Park atmosphere was down...

Park atmosphere was WAY down, kill the hordes, or just make more of them. Root was awful, worst house I have ever been in. 13 needs fixing, fear of Heights needs to be the second room to stop clogging inside the house, Bitten is old news, but I'll be ok with a revamp, love Fear Fair, Deadline, and Catacombs