Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has to be. The only real park perk to staying there will be early entry, so it will probably be full when Potter opens for that reason alone.

But they said in 2014 the hotel will be open. I think Potter opens in 2015, but you know what, 2014 might be the year.

Also, I think they need to add something to replace the water taxi, not express pass. Maybe extra park hour, because the more hotels with early admission, the less of a perk it becomes.

From today,

IMG_8337-1.jpg

IMG_8329-1.jpg

IMG_8332-1.jpg

IMG_8335-1.jpg

IMG_8336-1.jpg

And here we go! :happy:

From @bioreconstruct

First floor of the first building to go up at the upcoming Cabana Bay Beach Resort hotel at Universal Orlando.

ibqaW3GTNeV0vp.jpg
Many cranes fill the skyline of Universal, in this view from Turkey Lake Road across the Cabana Bay Beach Resort site

ibfRVSV3GktYn4.jpg

Just realized this will probably ruin the view of the Jurassic Park building from I-4, man what a cool looking show building.

Although it also looks like some rooms will have a nice view of hogwarts, that's gonna be cool.

Just realized this will probably ruin the view of the Jurassic Park building from I-4, man what a cool looking show building.

Although it also looks like some rooms will have a nice view of hogwarts, that's gonna be cool.

I am more worried about the sight lines from within the park.

And yes, the retro sign right down to the classic Universal Pictures International logo is absolutely brilliant. I am excited for this hotel as it will be beneficial for Universal to have availibility to a market they have yet to get yet.