Can anyone pinpoint this photo please? | Inside Universal Forums

Can anyone pinpoint this photo please?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brervixen

V.I.P. Member
Dec 30, 2012
Wirral, UK.
I THINK it's in universal, but it may be ioa as we did park hop. I think it's near potter/disaster near where the place is where you can get your photo taken. Fiancee seems to think it's by terminator?? Lighting sort if looks like there but the reflection in my classes looks like the London entrance to mi gs cross??? but I can't even remember taking the photo at all..

It is at the front of Universal Studios, near the Studio Audience Center.

To the right of the Photo Store.

It is here:

Untitled2.png

At least I think so.

Reactions: natespf
It was taken right here, across from the studio audience center marquee. The plantings and speakers have changed but the area has not... not even the blue base color.

latice_zps005903cb.jpg

I believe there are bathrooms there plus lockers. I knew JokerMan was very close with his picture above... so I just ran around the corner with streetview looking for a single depth canopy.

Teebin has the right location. I've taken pics there myself in past years. I must say though, you don't look very happy to be at Universal in that pic, Brervixen! :smiley:

Last edited:
There are bathrooms and lockers across from there, and that is the back wall/kitchen area of Boulangerie and the photo shop. My office is right across from that area too!

Thanks everyone! I thought I was a bit off with it being near potter, but in my mind we went straight to Potter and drank tonnes of butterbeer!!!