Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Captain Marvel (2019)

Mar 29, 2015
I didn’t see a thread for this so here it goes!

Our first official look at Brie Larson as Captain Marvel.

The film releases March 8th, 2019.

Attachments

• 9ACA9A7B-8F19-4440-9BE2-17343FE20E72.jpeg
    9ACA9A7B-8F19-4440-9BE2-17343FE20E72.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 3
I think this is a perfectly great teaser trailer. Does exactly what it needs to. Gets you interested.

The internet is weird. When a trailer shows too much people complain, but when a trailer comes out that doesn’t give anything away, people still complain ‍♂️

Also, Brie Larson punching a smiling old woman in the face was great.

This is one of those trailers that gets better with repeat viewings. You start to pick up things that you didn’t see the first time (I didn’t even notice Coulson at first).

But the poster is kinda garbage. Don’t like it at all.

Dude. All of Marvel's posters look horribly photoshopped. :lol:

Not as bad as this one. It looks like someone tried (and failed) to crop a picture of Brie Larson onto a picture of an Air Force base. Not to mention that her figure looks super weird because of the way she’s standing. It looks horrible.

But again, that’s just my opinion.

trailer felt exactly like Green Lantern trailer combined with Fantastic four remake and a little bit of Tomorrowland

it just feels like a mash of all those things.

It was underwhelming because the past few movies took us to huge other colorful worlds....while this one only seems to taking us back to Earth to the United States Air Force Academy back in the 90s.