Cars area coming to Magic Kingdom | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Cars area coming to Magic Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If this is essentially Rock Crawling: The Ride Presented by Jeep Wrangler 4XE, I don’t think you’ll be going very fast. My guess is, unless there’s some kind of mud bogging section, you stay under 25 mph.

Reactions: OrlandoGuy
If this is essentially Rock Crawling: The Ride Presented by Jeep Wrangler 4XE, I don’t think you’ll be going very fast. My guess is, unless there’s some kind of mud bogging section, you stay under 25 mph.
No I don’t think this is going to be a ride about speed with the terrain. There’s no room for the RVs to build speed. Plus the rumor that they are a new trackless technology.

Dropping this video again as I think this is very much what to expect. Expect it to be a different kind of thrill from near misses and sharp turns, etc. I just don’t see where high speeds can come into play. This video hypes up air time at the end so I wonder if that could actually be a thing that happens realistically.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyro
No I don’t think this is going to be a ride about speed with the terrain. There’s no room for the RVs to build speed. Plus the rumor that they are a new trackless technology.

Dropping this video again as I think this is very much what to expect. Expect it to be a different kind of thrill from near misses and sharp turns, etc. I just don’t see where high speeds can come into play. This video hypes up air time at the end so I wonder if that could actually be a thing that happens realistically.

I'm excited to enter new levels of discourse hithertofore unseen in the neverending debate of, "Why is this ride based on car/kart IP not fast".

• Haha
Reactions: Brian G.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts