Cast On Rides | Inside Universal Forums

Cast On Rides

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Depends on the park, I imagine. I'd say most slower, dark ride attractions like Peter Pan, E.T. Adventure, Rise of the Resistance will go just fine. Dark rides or flat rides with more intense motions like Indiana Jones Adventure, Dinosaur, Forbidden Journey, Tower of Terror might be more dependent, and Rollercoasters, especially high thrill ones like Mako or Velocicoaster may end up being limited. I'm not sure if the ride operators at any specific park will check or stop you from riding, hopefully someone else here can verify. I wouldn't count that possibility out though and I'd try to look at the parks' website or even call their support line for information on specific rides and protocols.

What parks are you planning on visiting?

I'm not sure if the ride operators at any specific park will check or stop you from riding, hopefully someone else here can verify.
In my experience, the rules vary from attraction to attraction and a lot of it (if not all of it) has to do with how wearing the cast impacts the restraint. For instance, this is the accessibility list for Universal Orlando. You'll want to check a similar guide with the park(s) you will be visiting.