Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Catacombs: Black Death Rising

We’ll start with the current discussion.

This is what the Performer of the Week trophy from ‘Combs looks like (I blurred out my name). The Performer of the Year got a large skull with headstone.

Kxe96KB.png

I love cats, but I would also like to know where the combs are as well.

What I've wondered about the story for this house, because it's a genre of horror that's been on my mind lately for obvious reasons: were the Plague Doctors undead? If not, how did they survive for 500 years?

What I've wondered about the story for this house, because it's a genre of horror that's been on my mind lately for obvious reasons: were the Plague Doctors undead? If not, how did they survive for 500 years?
I don’t think it ever really mattered.

But we just assumed “undead.”

I always wondered what the museum displays said at the very end. Obviously wasn't an opportunity to really stop and read them.