Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cedar Point 2013

In case no one has heard Cedar Point made and big mistake with their website and put all of this up
gk1.png

GK2.png

GK3.png

GK4.png

These are not my pics and all the credit goes to Cedar King on Pointbuzz. It also said that the ride is 2 and 1/2 minutes with a top speed of 67mph

Much more impressed with this than I thought I would be.very fitting for a rollercoaster to represent the front gate and actually be called gate keeper.

Ok im jealous this looks way better than Wild Eagle. So whats the length on this going to be? I'd guess around 4000-4500 atleast.

Hard to tell but with the 45 degree lift and the amount of maneuvers I'm going with something just over 4k.

The only thing I dont understand is how is this taller than Wild Eagle? This honestly doesn't look taller than 210 ft. imo but it is just concept art.

I don't think they are all about the "keyhole", but that element is visually appealing and will draw people in. I would say it is similar to the splashdown as it is something that just makes you say wow while watching the ride. I'm very excited about the near miss with the "keyhole" towers after the turnaround.

This is one of the few things that makes me kind of sad I moved down to Florida. No more awesome Cedar Point coasters, and no more Voyage within driving distance. I will definitely have to try and make a trip back north in 2014 (already have 2013 filled with another trip).

I don't think they are all about the "keyhole", but that element is visually appealing and will draw people in. I would say it is similar to the splashdown as it is something that just makes you say wow while watching the ride. I'm very excited about the near miss with the "keyhole" towers after the turnaround.

Leave it to Cedar Point to put in two keyholes when everyone else only has one though :lol: