Cedar Point | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cedar Point

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
The details of the Cedar Point 150th anniversary are revealed, entailing a brand new attraction PLUS an all new parade!

Snake River Expedition will be an all new experience, located at the Paddlewheel; with live actors and animatronics!

Celebrate 150 Spectacular, is the all new nighttime parade spectacular; to celebrate Cedar Point's legacy.

150th Anniversary | Cedar Point

Last edited:

ChristopherSE

V.I.P.
Jul 12, 2009
NJ -> Orlando
It’s really great to see a local park celebrate its history and community in this way, even as it grows to be a world class destination. I’ve never been to Cedar Point, but they seem to have a great understanding and relationship with their guests and are clearly excelling at what they do. You love to see it!

Also, bringing back the photo viewfinders is a stroke of genius. We had an old one from Six Flags Great Adventure that we kept for years and years. I’m sure we still have it somewhere. I always loved looking at it growing up.

Reactions: Dhdhddh

Doug A.

Premium Member
Mar 24, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Honestly very excited for this and glad they are celebrating their history and heritage. We didn’t have plans to visit any time soon but we will make a special trip just to take part of this.

Kinda bummed I can’t participate in the lifetime pass contest being a NY resident

Disneyhead

Legendary Member
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
For the 150th Anniversary CP is having a sweepstakes where they are giving away 25 "Ticket of a Lifetime". The ticket gives the winners unlimited access to CP and CP Shores Water Park plus free parking for the rest of their lives. Pretty cool.

Reactions: Joe

rhino4evr

Veteran Member
Apr 7, 2010
For the 150th Anniversary CP is having a sweepstakes where they are giving away 25 "Ticket of a Lifetime". The ticket gives the winners unlimited access to CP and CP Shores Water Park plus free parking for the rest of their lives. Pretty cool.

Contest not open to residents of FL or NY....bastards...

Reactions: Doug A.