Changes Coming to Grinchmas 2018 | Inside Universal Forums

Changes Coming to Grinchmas 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Grinchmas is already changing to the new version.

What?

a0y5m.gif

In all seriousness, I am not surprised as it does make sense on a synergistic standpoint. What I am curious, is how will the show change from it's current version to the new one.

a0y5m.gif

In all seriousness, I am not surprised as it does make sense on a synergistic standpoint. What I am curious, is how will the show change from it's current version to the new one.
Eh... I’m not spoiling that much. JungleSkip will @ me.

a0y5m.gif

I'm super interested to see these changes. After losing Matt Korn, the Grinch became the unofficial icon of the cult of APs on Facebook the last few months. They are going to lose their minds.

This will be fun.

And that's totally fine. After all, a good saying comes up in that, of that all good things come to those who wait.

At-least on the bright side, we do have one indication of what they are changing for the Holiday season this time around. And considering how well last year was for both Hollywood/Orlando, the more the merrier.

I'm super interested to see these changes. After losing Matt Korn, the Grinch became the unofficial icon of the cult of APs on Facebook the last few months. They are going to lose their minds.

This will be fun.

I'll bring the popcorn to watch that madness happen..

Reactions: jtsalien
And that's totally fine. After all, a good saying comes up in that, of that all good things come to those who wait.

At-least on the bright side, we do have one indication of what they are changing for the Holiday season this time around. And considering how well last year was for both Hollywood/Orlando, the more the merrier.

I'll bring the popcorn to watch that madness happen..
I’m intrigued by what I’ve heard. If it works the way it was conceptualized to me, it could be pretty unique. Maybe not good, because shows can always fall flat once you add an audience. It’s an update though. That should count for something.

And now I’m excited for something official on it.

Crumpet.

In all the times i've been to Universal for Holiday stuff, i've actually never seen Grinchmas. I've always meant to but it's just not something i've cared enough to see.

Needless to say, I won't care if it changes seeing as i've never seen it :lol:

Reactions: jtsalien

To be fair, I didn't know anything other than what you posted. I'm never there for Christmas, so honestly I didn't care much to ask anything more. :lol:

In all the times i've been to Universal for Holiday stuff, i've actually never seen Grinchmas. I've always meant to but it's just not something i've cared enough to see.

The show was really good. Only seen it once, but I'd put it up there with anything Dis does for the Holidays (outside my dear departed Osborne Lights).

But it was getting long in the tooth, and only makes sense to synergize it with the new movie this year

Did my first Orlando holiday this year and spent time at both WDW and UOR. Thought the decorations at Seuss Landing were great and really enjoyed the live Grinchmas show. Interesting how they utilize a temporary/permanent path to get you back to the soundstage. Was really neat seeing the Grinch Claus M&G and I think a year-round Grinch ride would be very popular.

You didnt miss anything. When I got my first Annual Pass I went to see it and was extremely disappointed.

This will be fun.

UOAP Group needs to go away. They’re a tank of starved piranha.

I can't stand Jim Carrey's take on the Grinch. Change is good.

I’m hot and cold, some things are inspired and true while other aspects are the worst of late 90s early 2000s comedy.

Jim Carrey's The Grinch is one of my favorite holiday movies ever! I'll be sad to see his version of the character go but I welcome changes to the show as it's been mostly the same for the past couple years. Moving it into the soundstage was a big improvement.