Cheetah Hunt | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DSC01628.jpg

DSC01591-1.jpg

DSC01639.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01633.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

--- Update ---

more to follow..........

I just got back myself. It ended up being a pretty good experience, all things considered. Got the chance to meet some friendly folks out there and ended up enjoying my ride. Things didn't really go as planned for anyone today, but overall I think the park did a good job making it as bearable as possible. I'm looking forward to getting out on a slower day to clock some more rides and start to really get a feel for the coaster.

Just got back from the park, The ride was down from 9:30am - 2pm the opened up running four trains... A lot of people were complaining about it being closed, however BG did a fantastic job, letting the guest know that the ride is closed and will open in the afternoon... For the people that were waiting in the line they gave out free 20oz bottle of waters so that was nice...
It was opening day... every ride has issues...

I rode second to the front and wow, I was impressed... good airtime, speed and the turns were great.. Overall BG has a winner.... and finally Florida gets a Intamin!

UPDATE: Busch Garden TM's are unsure if the ride will be able to run tonight for the VIP party tonight.

UPDATE: Busch Garden TM's are unsure if the ride will be able to run tonight for the VIP party tonight.

Some harsh showers are moving over right now too so that doesn't help. Highly doubting it running again today.

--- Update ---

Spoke too soon...

@FLallDay:
Cheetah Hunt is finally open!!! 30min after park closing... they're filtering out the remainder of the hour-plus wait.

Just got home from my Orlando/Tampa trip. I will be getting vids & pics of Cheetah Hunt first. It's priority #1.

Well, #2. Shower is #1. It's been hot as hell. :lol:

Man, today was a fun day. I'm pretty exhausted so I'll be posting everything I have later this weekend. Thanks to everyone for hanging out.

Cheetah Hunt is a blast, no pun intended. I'll post a full TR later but it was great.

Video of the running demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRjBj9UKRHc&feature=related

Doesn't really look like enough room to reach top speed.

Its a pretty big area and there is only so much you can do with the space you are given.
I was reading a fun fact while waiting to ride last night a Cheetah can run a football field in 3 seconds.

Last night was a blast. lots of people petered out early. The first ride was an hour wait and the second twenty five.
Night time riding is fun but you lose all the canyon fun because of the darkeness, I would like to see them add some lighting back there.
Uploading some night shots soon....

I had a great time last night! Cheetah Hunt blew me away in every way possible. I rode five times and I still can't get enough of that coaster. Don't underestimate the first launch it's actually pretty thrilling, and the first drop from the windcatcher might seem small but it gives you so much airtime! The heartline roll is my new favorite inversion, and the last turn before the break run is a great surprise.

i got there this morning at 730, parked at around 815, got through the turnstile at 830, waited til 9 so they can open, ran to cheetah hunt, got on within 5 minutes then when i came out it was 120 min wait lol, seems like everyone is there just to ride cheetah hunt and nothing else.