Child and Woman Jump Into IOA Lagoon | Inside Universal Forums

Child and Woman Jump Into IOA Lagoon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since this kinda has to do with the lagoon, well anyways when I was in the smoking area in MSHI next to toon lagoon (as I don't smoke I was looking at the lagoon) and noticed a turtle and lots of fish in the lagoon. Were these put in on purpose or could someone explain why they are in there, surely an artificial lagoon doesn't really have a decent ecosystem - unless tm's are feeding the fish/turtles. I also saw a turtle when we were on the seuss trolley?

Sorry if this is a stupid/pointless question :lol:

Since this kinda has to do with the lagoon, well anyways when I was in the smoking area in MSHI next to toon lagoon (as I don't smoke I was looking at the lagoon) and noticed a turtle and lots of fish in the lagoon. Were these put in on purpose or could someone explain why they are in there, surely an artificial lagoon doesn't really have a decent ecosystem - unless tm's are feeding the fish/turtles. I also saw a turtle when we were on the seuss trolley?

It is assumed the fish were placed there, as they are all Carp. Carp are bottom feeders, and as some of the guest that visit are also bottom feeders, they end up throwing food into the water. Have you ever noticed the bubblers in the middle of the IOA lagoon? There are at least three of them and they are there to aerate the water, much like a fish tank. There was a softshell turtle living in the lagoon back before potter construction, so perhaps that is the one you saw. Not sure how he got there.

I dont understand how he got in to the water? Was he walking on the ledges near the lagoon? If so could this be the mothers fault for letting a child climb on objects you souldnt ?

Let me shed some light. The pictures on WFTV were taken of a different call that happened 15 mins. after the call for the mother and child in the lagoon. The pictures have been taken off the WFTV site. The incident did happen in Seuss, but I don't know how they ended up in the lagoon.

Last edited:
Not related as such but I remember seeing the bubbles and the turtle that was mentioned early. Also near the JP Visitors center was a "just a bit older" then a kitten, Cat. Looked quite chilled hang out by the INGEN jeep.

Kind of worried Universal might be forced to do something here as these seem to of been removed. They said DO NOT CLIMB, so would't surprise me if there added in either larger format or in Spanish as well. Lousy parents :rolleyes:

IMG_2139.jpg

^
I see a lawsuit on Universal's hand real fast. Some one falls over on purpose an said it was an accident. An they have the " hey no sign on the rail saying I can't " excuse.
People will try anything.