Christmas Decorations | Inside Universal Forums

Christmas Decorations

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 21, 2015
United Kingdom (Birmingham)
Apologies that I am 'that' guy already thinking about xmas. My wifes birthday is mid November and was thinking of a trip to Orlando. One thing that would like to know is roughly when the xmas decorations are put up in the parks as we have never visited that stage of the year and would be something different to experience.

By the second week of November everything is mostly up and running. Some large installations aren't fully operational until the week of Thanksgiving.

horror night ends around nov 1 the Halloween stuff will be pulled down and about a week later Christmas will be up usually

Yup, decorations start to go up right after HHN stuff starts to go down. But the actual holiday festivities don't start til 12/6 if I'm not mistaken.

Yup, decorations start to go up right after HHN stuff starts to go down. But the actual holiday festivities don't start til 12/6 if I'm not mistaken.
ive heard disneys christmas shows start md nov so around the 19 just some minor shows though the major events start dec 5

So the decorations going up right after HHH, does this include Suessland turning into Whoville? Or is that not until December when the shows/parades start?

So the decorations going up right after HHH, does this include Suessland turning into Whoville? Or is that not until December when the shows/parades start?
The first week after Halloween both parks and hotels will change in Christmas mode. Suessland sure is the highlight for IOA. The Grinchmas show will start Dec 5th.

The first week after Halloween both parks and hotels will change in Christmas mode. Suessland sure is the highlight for IOA. The Grinchmas show will start Dec 5th.

This is great news for me. I wanted to see Suessland all decorated. Thanks :smile:

Hmmmm, I guess my experience has been different. I've gone to Uni 3 different years in mid-November and have NOT seen many Christmas decorations up. They usually do have the Santa hat on Krusty by then, but Suess Landing has NOT been all decorated yet during my trips. Perhaps it varies.