Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 2023) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Without spoiling too much, can someone give me a rundown of all the scenes from the movies and episodes that are in the maze? I haven't watched the show, but would like to do a quick catch up on the episodes in the maze. And maybe a rewatch of key scenes from the movies.
Going to reiterate this question now that the event is open! Very excited for this maze, always wanted some Chuckster, and I am glad it's delivering!

Going to reiterate this question now that the event is open! Very excited for this maze, always wanted some Chuckster, and I am glad it's delivering!

I'd say to skim through bits and bobs. There are references to Childs Play 2, Bride, and specifically the SYFY/USA TV Show (especially with the second half of the house on that one).

I'd say to skim through bits and bobs. There are references to Childs Play 2, Bride, and specifically the SYFY/USA TV Show (especially with the second half of the house on that one).
For the show, would you say it's more Season 1 heavy or Season 2? Or a good mix of both?

Both Seasons, a good mix of the two altogether. Both are now on Peacock, so that gives you a nice platform to watch both!
Dang, I was hoping it'd be light on the show, but I know that was foolish lol I'll try to tackle a few episodes right now but I think the show is really grating with the kid characters, so doubtful I can marathon it. Maybe I can finish all the episodes by the second time I go in late October.

Dang, I was hoping it'd be light on the show, but I know that was foolish lol I'll try to tackle a few episodes right now but I think the show is really grating with the kid characters, so doubtful I can marathon it. Maybe I can finish all the episodes by the second time I go in late October.

I can spoiler tag some of the bits to look out for, but they'd be directly spoiling what is present with the houses..hmm.

I'll do this then:
S1 - E1
S1 - E3
S1 - E4
S2 - E8
Childs Play 2
Bride of Chucky

• Love
Reactions: DTH
I can spoiler tag some of the bits to look out for, but they'd be directly spoiling what is present with the houses..hmm.

I'll do this then:
S1 - E1
S1 - E3
S1 - E4
S2 - E8
Childs Play 2
Bride of Chucky
Perfect list. Definitely can knock these out by tomorrow!!!

Hey, is it just me or was one of the Mega Chucky's cut from the maze?
Looking at these two pictures, looks like there was another one that was meant to be the final scare at the end of the maze (like Klownzilla in 2019) but was changed last minute?
17-696x928.jpg

preview-john-murdy-talks-chucky-ultimate-kill-coun.jpeg
They don't look 100% the same to me but maybe I'm wrong. Head seems a tad bigger on the other and it might be half body.

Hey, is it just me or was one of the Mega Chucky's cut from the maze?
Looking at these two pictures, looks like there was another one that was meant to be the final scare at the end of the maze (like Klownzilla in 2019) but was changed last minute?
17-696x928.jpg

preview-john-murdy-talks-chucky-ultimate-kill-coun.jpeg
They don't look 100% the same to me but maybe I'm wrong. Head seems a tad bigger on the other and it might be half body.
There was only one in the plans and only one produced.