CityFoods | Inside Universal Forums

CityFoods

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 17, 2015
Sherman Oaks, CA
Surprised we didn't have a basic "City Foods" thread for the upper level quick-service "fast food" area (include the chicken place, cinnabon, & munchies too). Now we do, so we don't have to clog the general Citywalk thread. :cool:

I saw an ad for a new offering at the Uncle Sharkii Poke Bar & Citywalk was one of the locations.
1000012775.jpg
1000012061.jpg
Each bowl is roughly $15, still need to actually try it, but they're also customizable too.
1000012062.jpg
The boba is relatively cheap, one size (big) & I think it was roughly under $8

Now you don't have to trek all the way to Disneyland for dolewhip! They offer pineapple & strawberry soft-serve!

THIS is what stopped by for though...
1000012774.jpg
"Green Tea Pineapple Dolewhip Float with Strawberry Boba Pearls" - $6

Options
:
- Green Tea or Black Tea
- Strawberry or Mango Boba pearls

It was good, big & cheap! Might try the black tea & mango combo while they have it.

On a sidenote: They DO NOT sell an "Uncle Sharkii Plush Shark" due to Universal/JAWS. Yes I asked lol

So this is a "food adjacent" post :eyes:

I finally got around to giving in & trying the Universal themed candy bars. Soooo not worth it!
1000006673.jpg
These sounded great, but they were a letdown. I forgot to take a pic of the JAWS design before I ate it :skull: Unfortunately, it did NOT contain caramel how we expect it (thanks Twix, Milkyway, Snickers lol). It was just "caramel flavor" within the chocolate. Even the seasalt aspect was "meh". (Twix Seasalt caramel was heaven).

1000007262.jpg
1000007263.jpg
As for the "Fossil Bar", eating dirt would've probably been better. The bones are HARD candy bones. I half expected it to be similar to a nestle crunch or something. It was terrible.

I was tempted to try the ET one since it has fake reeces pieces in it, but after these two, it was a total pass... if you haven't tried the themed candy bars yet, but was wanting to- go get Dole Whip at Uncle Sharkii's instead