CityWalk Hollywood | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Walked past this spot tonight, and from the upper level, you could see that both structures have been gutted internally, and are now one large single space.

But still strikes me as too small for a full service restaurant, so I'm not really sure what it could be. I noticed that they have NOT taken down the Starbucks sign, yet covered up the Blaze sign. However, others are postulating on twitter that a permit for alcohol sales is on file for that location, so... who knows?

Universal Studios Hollywood is celebrating the 30th Anniversary of CityWalk with new limited-time food & drink offerings at select locations.

Bigger Starbucks here we comee...
Screen_Shot_2023-06-02_at_1.46.07_PM.png

Universal Studios Hollywood is celebrating the 30th Anniversary of CityWalk with new limited-time food & drink offerings at select locations.

I really wanna get one of those calzones. Next best thing until Toadstool Cafe decides to bring over the Calzones from Japan, whenever that may be.
Bad news. Seems as though suite #176, where Karma and Luck is going, is the ZenZone location. So one way or another, unless Universal is baiting us, rip that NintendoLA concept art

Screen_Shot_2023-04-04_at_9.26.42_PM.png
And I know I'm late to this but...

There been any cases of tentative changes in the past? That's the only saving grace there might be, otherwise, I'm rather worried Nintendo LA is either scrapped or gonna get dealt a really bad hand in terms of space. I'm sure Nintendo wouldn't want to build a sister store to their NYC and Japan stores that's vastly inferior in size.

Theme Park Obsession new video shows "Karma and Luck" replacing what used to be Zen Zone, also work being done on the old starbucks buildings

• Sad
Reactions: BriefCasey
Sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone know how long the Jurassic Park 30th stuff will be around at CityWalk?
I don't know if they have an end date but I'd assume around the time summer ends at the parks if not around August 30th at the latest

So I tried the Calzone yesterday, and it was really good, worth the money imo and I wish it wasn't limited time. I honestly think they should consider repurposing the recipe/fillings for a US version of the Koopa Calzones over in Toadstool Cafe considering they also serve Italian-American food in there.

Once that other Starbucks closes, that does free up a restaurant space... any guesses what will go in there?

Also, someone on twitter caught a listing in the Citywalk directory that says the old Poke place is being replace with another brand of Poke.