Clyde & Seamore Mime | Inside Universal Forums

Clyde & Seamore Mime

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's actually three and they're all very hilarious to watch.

I especially love going when Sea Lions Tonite or the Christmas version is going on. The mimes have a bigger part and make the shows all the more funnier. :)

I have to say, I go to Clyde and Seamore ONLY for the mime... :)

The show, sadly, is dated and not worse anymore :-/

Agreed, they need a new show. I like the summer and christmas ones, but the normal show really needs to be changed for something else. They have redone shamu twice (could be more, this is just the ones I know of) since clyde and seamore was updated.

From Screamscape:

Screamscape sources tell us that two new shows are on the way to SeaWorld Orlando in 2014. A new version of the Madagascar Live show will be coming to SeaWorld Orlando in 2014 as a replacement for the park’s Allure show in the park’s Nautilus Theater. I’m also hearing that the very long-in-the-tooth Pirate themed Sea Lion and Otter show will finally get replaced in 2014 as well by the long rumored “Clyde & Seamore Go To Mars” show.

Maybe they figured out this show is way too old too :)