Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Confisco Grille

Huh? Every Counter Service addition in the past seven years or so has moved away from burgers and fries. Leaky, Today, Monsters, vegan additions, etc.
Oof, I forgot about those...I was thinking the update to Wimpys and inclusion of impossible burgers resort wide

I mean, a pulled pork sandwich is about $15. A better cut of the pork should cost more.
Thicker, Fattier Bacon Pork Belly, isn't that much more at all.
They dropped my go to steak salad last go round. They do change the offerings
Minor changes, sure. I meant not a major overhaul like this one.
Huh? Every Counter Service addition in the past seven years or so has moved away from burgers and fries. Leaky, Today, Monsters, vegan additions, etc.
While moving away from burgers, the counter service are still woefully lacking at UOR for any place not in the Wizarding World.
Which is fine, as long as the TS has some reasonably priced items as an alternative.

I've been to IOA many hundreds of times and always mean to try Confisco, but always ending up skipping it. But i did hit Backwater Bar ,the bar in the back, twice in the past two years, so I'm inching my way in. :lol:

Oof, I forgot about those...I was thinking the update to Wimpys and inclusion of impossible burgers resort wide

Plus all of VB's additions too, forgot those.

While moving away from burgers, the counter service are still woefully lacking at UOR for any place not in the Wizarding World.
Which is fine, as long as the TS has some reasonably priced items as an alternative.

My point was the additions have moved away from the burgers/pizza/chicken tenders/fries towards a better selection. There are still ways to go with existing locations, yes. Just recently I know Thunderfalls menu has been overhauled.

There are still ways to go with existing locations, yes. Just recently I know Thunderfalls menu has been overhauled.
I'm really hoping they use this JP overhaul to make the QS in the area better. That would be fantastic.

I don't know why this review made me laugh so much

From the aggressive headline, to the description of jelly trying to save the dry patty

This just had a level of over-the-top theme park blogger nonsense that I greatly enjoy

While we're here, if Pad Thai is your thing, then definitely give it a go here...yummy!

I had lunch here back in January and both my ex and I got the ramen and it was truly awful. It took about an hour to get the food and when it arrived it was only lukewarm, I hate bothering servers but we just couldn't eat it because it was like they opened a can and poured out the broth. I don't know if I'd give this restaurant another chance considering we ate at plenty of other great spots in the parks.