Critic for New TV Shows | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Critic for New TV Shows

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've done two.

One was the first episode of the office without steve carrell and one was tasting a green tea. i forget which but i got cash for one and universal $$ for the other.

I'll go out of my way to walk up to someone to take a survey for the cash.

I watched the pilot for 1600 Penn, which is currently set up to be a mid-season replacement for NBC... I believe I got $20 for that since it was a half hour show... (or was it 45 minutes with 15 minutes of questions)

Last time we went to UO, they offered $10 cash for about a 45 minute session.

Not interested for that amount of money. I'd rather be taking pictures for the forum. :cheers:

Just got pulled for this earlier today. Took about a half hour total. Got $10. Saw short previews for the Micheal J Fox show and the Blacklist. Not a bad deal. Used it towards a Duff :lol:

I think there is another thread around here about this topic, anyway, a few months back the wife and I got paid cash to watch Jimmy Falion doing skits for what sounds like will become the tonight show when Leno leaves. I enjoyed all the skits I saw (wife saw different clips than I). It was a nice break and well worth it, our daughter was too young and they let her watch a DVD up at the entrence will we watched the clips.

I've never seen Downton Abbey, but they did a hystical spoof that included Woopie Goldberg and Ice Cube if I remember correctly