Crowds next week? | Inside Universal Forums

Crowds next week?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 21, 2012
Florida
I'll be at Islands of Adventure next Monday (April 8th) and I was wondering if the heavy Spring Break crowds will be present. Were just doing a day trip, but my grandmother might come along and she's been wanting to see WWoHP for quite some time now, and I just wanted to check and see if the crowds were still going to be heavy because I want her to actually be able to enjoy WWoHP instead of just standing there getting bashed around due to the crowds. I definitely don't want a repeat of when I stupidly went during Christmas Week or right after WWoHP opened... Those were the most crowded days I've ever experienced at Universal.

Thank you in advance! :wave:

EDIT: OI's crowd calendar says the parks will be moderately busy, and they're usually pretty accurate. I guess that's not that bad. I would still like some clarification though, haha.

Spring break is over for all schools i can find.I will be there on the 12th for 3 days.
Under cover tourist crowd calendar says 8th red for IOA, green for US, IOA is yellow for 9th and 10th
US is red for 10th

Download the free ap

The area within I'd say about 2-3 miles had their Spring Break split up, one half had Spring break this past week, and another half this week.

The area within I'd say about 2-3 miles had their Spring Break split up, one half had Spring break this past week, and another half this week.

My Spring Break was this past week, and I live in Florida. Though about an hour and a half away from the parks. Thanks for confirming that the closest schools are having their Spring Breaks before I'm there! Here's to hoping everyone else is done with their's...

You think only people in Florida have Spring Break and go to the Parks? Geez, you will know Monday let us Know.
Okay.

By the way, I'm not that dimwitted. Quote from my last post, "here's to hoping everyone else is done with their's". I do not think that "only people in Florida have Spring Break and go to the Parks".

Last edited:
It wasn't that bad this week. If you utilize single rider lines you wont wait more than 45 min.

I looked at the wait times around mid-day and it didn't look too bad (not sure how accurate my app is). But yes, Single Rider will most definitely be utilized.

I was their monday and tuesday, and while I had express, wait times were bearable, they never topped 90 or 120 minutes. Single riders never topped 30 or 45 min

for DM, spiderman, and FJ midday in peak season they could be a lot worse. especially with the option of single riders. They'll be half those times next week anyway.

That's what I'm hoping for! :thumbs: Though, I feel like that won't be the case.

Bryce:

Huge shift in attendance this week from what I've observed. If you're here now, be thankful it wasn't last week.

And I personally think that next week will be even better, meaning less crowded. I could be wrong, but that's just my guess. Good luck and have an awesome time! :thumbs:

Bryce:

And I personally think that next week will be even better, meaning less crowded. I could be wrong, but that's just my guess. Good luck and have an awesome time! :thumbs:
Thanks Felipe! This made me feel so much better, haha. :wave: