Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I keep hearing "scarier than anyone expected" and "scarier than an HHN house" sooooo

Not sure if hype from folks, or actual info, but it's getting me hyped up, that's for sure!
Oh wow that’s insane. Is this in terms of concept art and the storyline or from people who have seen testing/gotten a chance to ride?

Reactions: themeparkpalooza
Since the cars spin, depending on your position, you might not see hardly anything. Will make you want to ride again if you miss the Wolfman the first time.
And transitioning from the bright Florida sun into a darkened barn might mess with what you actually see as well. Hopefully there's a loud howl and/or growl as well in the barn.

Since the cars spin, depending on your position, you might not see hardly anything. Will make you want to ride again if you miss the Wolfman the first time.

And transitioning from the bright Florida sun into a darkened barn might mess with what you actually see as well. Hopefully there's a loud howl and/or growl as well in the barn.

I am now of the opinion that an animatronic would be a massive waste of money, tons of smoke, noise and lighting effects will be enough. Hopefully it's hard to spot, or at least you're not guaranteed to see it. Almost like it could be a myth.

Would also make sense if there was something else in the barn on the other side for guests to look at when facing that way. Obviously there will be theming but something else of substance would be cool.

I am now of the opinion that an animatronic would be a massive waste of money, tons of smoke, noise and lighting effects will be enough. Hopefully it's hard to spot, or at least you're not guaranteed to see it. Almost like it could be a myth.

Would also make sense if there was something else in the barn on the other side for guests to look at when facing that way. Obviously there will be theming but something else of substance would be cool.

I think a limited motion figure would suffice. Some head, arm, and mouth movement + glowing red eyes, but nothing as sophisticated as what looks to be on Ministry or Monsters Unchained.