DC's The New Gods | Inside Universal Forums

DC's The New Gods

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
From Deadline, Ava DuVernay , the director of A Wrinkle in Time, is in talks to direct an adaptation of the Jack Kirby series, The New Gods for Warner Bros Pictures, and DC Films.

The project is also actively working to find a writer that would work alongside Ava for the project.

Ava's work has ranged successfully with films like 13th and Selma, but has failed with the recent Disney project, A Wrinkle in Time.

No release date has been given out for the film as of yet, and that things can change at the blink of an eye.

What do you think? Would you like to see the Kirby classic taken on, or are you afraid of what it may bring to the table? Comment below!

From Deadline, Ava DuVernay , the director of A Wrinkle in Time, is in talks to direct an adaptation of the Jack Kirby series, The New Gods for Warner Bros Pictures, and DC Films.

The project is also actively working to find a writer that would work alongside Ava for the project.

Ava's work has ranged successfully with films like 13th and Selma, but has failed with the recent Disney project, A Wrinkle in Time.

No release date has been given out for the film as of yet, and that things can change at the blink of an eye.

What do you think? Would you like to see the Kirby classic taken on, or are you afraid of what it may bring to the table? Comment below!
I didn't care for them when DC/Kirby first brought them out. So I really don't care now either. I always thought Kirby did his best work at Marvel.