Deadpool | Inside Universal Forums

Deadpool

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im still not a fan of Ryan Reynolds as a super hero, he brings TOO MUCH comedy to the roles. I understand some comedy, such as RDJ with Iron Man, but Ryan just sometimes goes over the top with it.

I am going to disagree.. ON THE CHARACTER. Deadpool is supposed to be funny, because he knows he is in a comic/game/movie kinda like the footage shows and Ryan actauly fits the bill for Wade Wilson because of how charismatic & Fourth wall braking DeadPool is.

There's no easy way to say this... I'm pregnant, Trevor.

If you know anything about Deadpool, then you know that this scene (and Reynolds' performance)is perhaps the most accurate adaptation of a comic character ever. Violent, giddy, bizarre, and cool. This is Deadpool.

Im still not a fan of Ryan Reynolds as a super hero, he brings TOO MUCH comedy to the roles. I understand some comedy, such as RDJ with Iron Man, but Ryan just sometimes goes over the top with it.

That describes Deadpool perfectly though, he'd probably do great in the real role (not the BS from Wolverine Origins) if FOX would go ahead and green light it.

That's literally DEADPOOL to the "T"

I totally agree Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool would be pretty perfect. Even in the terrible Wolverine movie he showed promise up until the story went off the rails. This is a character based on being random and crazy so it should be over the top and full of fun.

In case some didn't see it......
[video=youtube;tUEkqZxLyrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUEkqZxLyrg[/video]

And yes, R is confirmed. Only way this movie will be made right is an R rating. PG-13 just would not work with the content.