Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, if I'm not mistaken based on Orlando's version, once you have a line in Gru's living room, you're in that line for the entire experience. Further to the right is closer to the front and to the left is closer to the back. Once you have a line, you want to be in the middle of that line to avoid getting the edges of the theater. So best seats are probably lines 3/4 at the middle of those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, I think the water play would have to be open by April 10 but for the first month, I think they'll have exiting to either construction walls or the metal barricades (if they're at the point where construction is only detailing).

Exactly. I watched a video of Orlando's where they were making announcements over the PA saying they could split up parties of 3 or more to fill capacity. No one is going to be able to request anything for a very long while.

To be fair to Allen, if he goes on a slow day, and at the top of the morning he might be able to have his pick of simulators. You just have to catch the ride at the right moment.

If that's the case, i can always "be nice" and let others cut ahead of me once we're in line so i get the middle :p

What about Gate A/Universal Express? Any idea which cars or rows they get or how they enter the ride room in Florida or do they just join the general line after a certain point like at Disney? I have an old friend who worked T2 who will be working this ride and he always lets me do Gate A, so that's why I'm asking.

There are so many contingencies in place that reserving that perfect seat would be pretty difficult to do. There's a lot of things you need to do right in order to sit in the very center.

I recently saw the building layout. They built two of the first and second preshow rooms. You also cross under one of the preshow rooms to exit to the gift shop. Think of an interlocking "L" for the layout.

Reactions: ...
As much as we all hate shrek its gotta stay till potter just like everyone said the more attrations we have at that time the better. So after potter, despicable me, fast and the furious, and springfield.....Whats next?

Amazing new pics... So Minion Mayhem will be the unofficial family hub? It's basically isolated from the rest of the park...

I am amazed by the multiple preshows and ride rooms.  Now it makes sense why there would be no need for a single rider line.  I like the ability to have double capacity, keeps the lines down and allows for the ride to never go down for annual refurbishment similar to Simpsons.

Good choice USH.  I am shocked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this summer crowd be worse than 2012 for Transformers???  Something tells me it will be worse.  Plus, we have to go through a full summer with that narrow street in front of SES...ugh!