Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Diagon Alley Proposal

I proposed, and she said yes. Ended up doing it at the London waterfront and it was perfect. She didn't know what to think after seeing Diagon, riding escape from gringotts, and after I pulled her away from looking for kreacher to the front of the fountain, her only response was, "are you serious??" I highly recommend universal as the best place to propose. There is no better way to make a great weekend the best weekend.

I proposed, and she said yes. Ended up doing it at the London waterfront and it was perfect. She didn't know what to think after seeing Diagon, riding escape from gringotts, and after I pulled her away from looking for kreacher to the front of the fountain, her only response was, "are you serious??" I highly recommend universal as the best place to propose. There is no better way to make a great weekend the best weekend.
:happy::happy::happy: congratulations Hudson!!! I'm so happy to hear everything went well. You picked a perfect spot and now it'll always be special everytime you visit. Have an awesome time planning the wedding and such. Here's to a long and happy marriage :cheers:

:happy::happy::happy: congratulations Hudson!!! I'm so happy to hear everything went well. You picked a perfect spot and now it'll always be special everytime you visit. Have an awesome time planning the wedding and such. Here's to a long and happy marriage :cheers:

Very true. Every time we walked by the fountain the rest of the weekend we said, "that's where we got engaged"

Guys....I still haven't been to Universal (saving money, saving money - obsessing like crazy) but I'm LOVING reading all of these ideas even if I can't totally picture it. If it's not too crowded, I have to say you waiting on one knee as she enters DA does sound kind of cool.

But the view from that restaurant - wow!