Discovery Cove Package offers Admission to SeaWorld | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Discovery Cove Package offers Admission to SeaWorld

jtsalien

Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2011
T.A.R.D.I.S.
Wow. 14 days is a heck of a value along with the Discovery Cove Entrance. Something like this would convince me to splurge on the experience.

Vyrus

The man with the master plan
Premium Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
Just in time for me since I will be there on Saturday and before it only included one of the 3 parks for the 14 days, Seaworld, Aquatica or Busch Gardens, but now that I get both SW and AQ, I'm super freaking happy, but I am a little sad that the new area won't be open.

batsmouth

Veteran Member
Feb 7, 2010
Belfast, UK
I thought this was always included the other two times I've been to Discovery Cove we've got 14 days consecutive entry to Busch, SeaWorld and Aquatica :shrug: