Disney Dreams That Soar | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Dreams That Soar

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went tonight. Show was good with one of their better original songs of late imo.
Operations in terms of getting out of the viewing areas and to different areas of DS after were absolutely TERRIBLE. Show ended at 9:10 and it wasn’t until 9:45 that we finally were able to get out of a traffic mess.

This was what I was in for 30 mins.

Summer House employees were forced to solve the situation as they were some of the only CMs who were in this area.

Full show:

Went tonight. Show was good with one of their better original songs of late imo.
Operations in terms of getting out of the viewing areas and to different areas of DS after were absolutely TERRIBLE. Show ended at 9:10 and it wasn’t until 9:45 that we finally were able to get out of a traffic mess.

This was what I was in for 30 mins.

Summer House employees were forced to solve the situation as they were some of the only CMs who were in this area.

Full show:

Oof, the show looks good, but I'm very much in the boat of "But is it do I wanna' deal with that kind of traffic good?". At the moment, no. I'd personally wait and see if they can get some traffic control going since that looks like a nightmare for me. I'm not opposed to crowds, I just have a thing against crowds with zero sense of direction with no shortcuts/bypasses etc.

Reactions: Grabnar
Oof, the show looks good, but I'm very much in the boat of "But is it do I wanna' deal with that kind of traffic good?". At the moment, no. I'd personally wait and see if they can get some traffic control going since that looks like a nightmare for me. I'm not opposed to crowds, I just have a thing against crowds with zero sense of direction with no shortcuts/bypasses etc.
They’re going to have to get crowd exit paths better figured out bc this isn’t sustainable. Summer House On The Lake for example probably lost out on a ton of business last night bc people with reservations simply not being able to reach the restaurant.

They’re going to have to get crowd exit paths better figured out bc this isn’t sustainable. Summer House On The Lake for example probably lost out on a ton of business last night bc people with reservations simply not being able to reach the restaurant.

Fully agreed, admittedly when I first saw where the viewing areas were, my initial thought was how the general area was going to handle crowds, and then *all this* was reported.

I'm giving some benefit of the doubt because DS isn't known for having this type of nighttime show compared to the parks with nightly spectaculars. But yes, they absolutely need to implement traffic/crowd control because this a total mess that'll hurt the surrounding businesses.

Reactions: OrlLover and Nick
Fully agreed, admittedly when I first saw where the viewing areas were, my initial thought was how the general area was going to handle crowds, and then *all this* was reported.

I'm giving some benefit of the doubt because DS isn't known for having this type of nighttime show compared to the parks with nightly spectaculars. But yes, they absolutely need to implement traffic/crowd control because this a total mess that'll hurt the surrounding businesses.
It was just an extremely dumb idea to launch this show yesterday. They could've and probably should've launched it last week, influencers and locals would've seen it already, and then memorial day weekend becomes more for vacationers so it spreads crowds out across multiple weeks instead of slamming Disney Springs so insanely all at once. All three garages and the flat lot were full yesterday, which is something i'm not sure i've ever seen happen.

Also, it's not even just about hurting the surrounding businesses, it's also about making sure that *people* don't get hurt. The temp outside was already extremely hot and then all of those bodies together made it unbearable with some passing out from what I believe I heard. The management from Summer House was doing good at helping get people water for what it's worth. They did as good as they could, but none of that should have been their job.

it's also about making sure that *people* don't get hurt.
Yeah, this is what I find most concerning. These situations can turn dangerous very quickly, which is why it's important to enforce some sort of orderly traffic flow. Disney should know better than that — and it's not beyond its scope to send crowd control cast members to Disney Springs.

Reactions: Tobias and Nick
lol what a nightmare. They are super lucky there wasn’t a loud noise or something to cause people to get trampled. I realize this is free, but you couldn’t pay me to deal with those crowds.

Reactions: TheUniC6
Here it is, the full Disney Dreams That Soar musical drone show at Disney Springs. This is going to drive a lot of visitors to Disney Springs this summer and it’s FREE.

i really wanted to see this show but i dont know, feels bad to go,
some people were saying on twittter that they watched from the parking lots
how early do you have to arrive?

Last edited:
i really wanted to see this show but i dont know, feels bad to go,
some people were saying on twittter that they watched from the parking lots
how early do you have to arrive?
10 mins prior I’d at least recommend if viewing areas will be busy all summer. You don’t need a seat per say, but people also don’t stand up… they watched sitting down for the most part so that limits viewing space since people aren’t standing right next to one another.

10 mins prior I’d at least recommend if viewing areas will be busy all summer. You don’t need a seat per say, but people also don’t stand up… they watched sitting down for the most part so that limits viewing space since people aren’t standing right next to one another.
sit in the floor?