Disney Springs Discussion | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Springs Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From a Click Orlando article breaking down the plans and possible tenants.....

But There's a lot that was left out of the announcement. Including who will fill all of that new space. These images have been floating on the internet -- and are reportedly from cast member briefings.

ibyiS6UrAYZSO7.jpg

ibuZNEEOE1gf5l.jpg

An Apple Store? American Girl? Dior? There's also a logo for The Edison -- an upscale themed bar and eatery in Downtown LA. Here's a link to its page.

Now -- this could just be a Disney Wishlist. Sources tell me the big names want their own announcements. Those should start coming once construction begins.

Despite all of the big names on there, the one that is most notable is the inclusion of Marvel. The list does not differentiate between retail, dining, bars, or entertainment, so there is no firm proof of what exactly the use of the property would be. However, comparing the two photos, the second is definitely comprised mostly of retail. Is a Marvel store on the horizon for Disney Springs? Does Disney think they can get away with using Marvel in one of those ways since the area is technically not a theme park?

Last edited:
From a Click Orlando article breaking down the plans and possible tenants.....

Despite all of the big names on there, the one that is most notable is the inclusion of Marvel. The list does not differentiate between retail, dining, bars, or entertainment, so there is no firm proof of what exactly the use of the property would be. However, comparing the two photos, the second is definitely comprised mostly of retail. Is a Marvel store on the horizon for Disney Springs? Does Disney think they can get away with using Marvel in one of those ways since the area is technically not a theme park?
cool find thank's Im not sure about a marvel store. yeah I guess a Marvel store or Marvel Restaurant would be cool it could work. you can see like props from avenger's or the Iron man movies.

Last edited:
The Marval Resturant idea could work imagine if that went all out and had like a computer or robot like Jarvis from the Iron man Movies think audio animatronics and he would be like can i take your order sir.

That would be very neat! Or different rooms could be different themes, such as the STARK room or the X-Mansion room. And the center (lobby) could be the SHIELD HQ.

That would be very neat! Or different rooms could be different themes, such as the STARK room or the X-Mansion room. And the center (lobby) could be the SHIELD HQ.
That would be neat and cool that would be a great photo op area.

Last edited:
You know, after taking a quick read through the Uni/Marvel contract, I don't think Disney could realistically open a Marvel branded retail concept at Disney Springs. A restaurant experience is a little more questionable, though character dining could be sticking point. That's something someone a little more familiar with contract law would have to examine.

Hate to be a downer, but I have it bookmarked for such instances.

Coca Cola store would be neat, always hated that Celebrations store went to Pepsi instead of coke....sigh. OK, so I am just biased because I have a coca cola kitchen :)

I wonder what the construction order is going to be.

I guess the easy things first? The walkway over the water, plussing west side with the elevated train stuff?

I wonder how they will do the parking garages because that will kill the already crutched parking infront of marketplace when they start that