Disney-UNI combo trip | Inside Universal Forums

Disney-UNI combo trip

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 5, 2013
Stamford, CT
I know this isn't anything new, but for anyone with kids (car sear age) that has stayed on Disney property, what is the best way to get to universal? Do you just have to rent a car? Or is there some sort of shuttle that can get you there? I guess the same for vice versa (staying on UNI prop and goin to Disney)

you can get the lynx buses which go from international drive to disney and vice versa believe the 111 but I could be wrong. Have a look at the lynx website many hotels do shuttle services some free some not.

I know this isn't anything new, but for anyone with kids (car sear age) that has stayed on Disney property, what is the best way to get to universal? Do you just have to rent a car? Or is there some sort of shuttle that can get you there? I guess the same for vice versa (staying on UNI prop and goin to Disney)

It might be easier to just rent a car. Ive found it to be such a hassle bringing the kids on the Disney buses with our stroller and bags and everything. We have 2 little ones and it can be a handful. To lug around a car seat ontop of that would be a nightmare, for us anyways. So for the convenience factor alone I would say rent a car. Your situation may differ and might be easier if there are 2 of you and only one child. Also depends on how many days you will drive over to the parks also.

- - - Updated - - -

you can get the lynx buses which go from international drive to disney and vice versa believe the 111 but I could be wrong. Have a look at the lynx website many hotels do shuttle services some free some not.

But the Uni and Dis hotels dont offer a shuttle to each others parks :lol:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the tips! And Hockey, already went to just Disney with one kid and taking the stroller is a nightmare on those buses! Next time we go, we'll have two, so I am trying to prepare the best way that I can.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the tips! And Hockey, already went to just Disney with one kid and taking the stroller is a nightmare on those buses! Next time we go, we'll have two, so I am trying to prepare the best way that I can.

your probably best renting a car with two strollers :thumbs:

Its tough going with two but also depends how old the kids are. Mine are almost 3 and almost 2 and they can be a handle, as im sure you well know :lol: Almost all out trips we brings someone with us just to have the extra set of hands and eyes to help us out. Our 3rd is due in a few weeks and curious to see how our first trip with 3 of them goes in December.

Its tough going with two but also depends how old the kids are. Mine are almost 3 and almost 2 and they can be a handle, as im sure you well know :lol: Almost all out trips we brings someone with us just to have the extra set of hands and eyes to help us out. Our 3rd is due in a few weeks and curious to see how our first trip with 3 of them goes in December.
Ya, with three, you are outnumbered! You'll need several extra hands with you