Disneyland Resort | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They are.

Glad they are, felt like an easy tie in

Seems like a waste of resources, the movie is about to bomb.
I mean, I doubt it cost more and the guests get a little extra show.....so It's a win for guests

The movie will not do well but.....I'm sure once its on Disney plus kids will love it and it will still find it's way into the parks again the Wish song is perfect for Fireworks and parade even if the film isn't good

I mean Disney fans now are trying to claim many of the meh late 90s-2000 disney animated films are "good" so even if Wish is at that level Disney fans will find a way to love it

I mean Disney fans now are trying to claim many of the meh late 90s-2000 disney animated films are "good" so even if Wish is at that level Disney fans will find a way to love it
I’d say Tarzan and Emperor were good. Don’t know what other films people are saying that about though

I’d say Tarzan and Emperor were good. Don’t know what other films people are saying that about though
I think you see this sort of thing more for Dinosaur or Atlantis than you do Home on the Range or Chicken Little. but I think it has less to do with "Disney fans being Disney fans" and more to do with "liking that movie you watched as a kid." It's part of the reason the prequel Star Wars films are (generally) better regarded by kids born in the early 90s and later than by Gen-Xers and older.

Reactions: Michael S