Disneyland Resort | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
View attachment 14496Disneyland just added a bunch of days for May that were previously booked up... interesting.:think:

Well, there goes my serene DLR visits. Thankfully I only reserved 1 day per park over two different weekends, but I’m guessing this means increased capacity and longer waits, unlike what we saw last weekend.

Well, there goes my serene DLR visits. Thankfully I only reserved 1 day per park over two different weekends, but I’m guessing this means increased capacity and longer waits, unlike what we saw last weekend.
I'm sure its not by much....saw people saying they got all major rides in Disneyland done by Noon. So easily can do everything in a day which on most normal days is almost impossible

Reactions: JawsVictim
I'm sure its not by much....saw people saying they got all major rides in Disneyland done by Noon. So easily can do everything in a day which on most normal days is almost impossible

Probably true. I had just given myself permission to relax, not track wait times, and not make an itinerary to maximize my day. Hopefully will still get to do whatever attraction whenever without crazy wait times.

Also, hopefully this means Oga’s and will open for reservations soon! :toast:

Probably true. I had just given myself permission to relax, not track wait times, and not make an itinerary to maximize my day. Hopefully will still get to do whatever attraction whenever without crazy wait times.

Also, hopefully this means Oga’s and will open for reservations soon! :toast:
Hopefully, sure you will have a good time......I'm fighting with my self every day on if I should go or not...lol

Reactions: JawsVictim
They were only up for a few hours and then availability was gone.

Ah, well then I guess we can assume it was pretty low capacity bump. I know the tickets themselves are non-refundable but I believe you can move around your reservation (date permitting) so I wonder if people have been moving those around which opens up more capacity on other days, etc.

Anyone know of the best spots for data/signal in DCA for when scoring boarding passes for Rise at noon? There are some absolute dead zones there and I don't want to be anywhere near them during that time!

RIP Annual Passes- on todays call Chapek wants us to spend more money in order to enjoy the privilege of kissing his ring.
“Chapek also stated that the per guest spending across the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders was inconsistent, and the new program aimed to “get an adequate return to our shareholders for the type of experience that we do give to our guests”.

RIP Annual Passes- on todays call Chapek wants us to spend more money in order to enjoy the privilege of kissing his ring.
“Chapek also stated that the per guest spending across the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders was inconsistent, and the new program aimed to “get an adequate return to our shareholders for the type of experience that we do give to our guests”.
We all knew this was coming for a few years. Covid gives them the perfect excuse.

I mean not surprised

The AP was abused by many....yes yes you pay and can go as much as you like but many went EVERY dam day and many even weekly. Its a Theme Park not a club, when you are younger I get it but as an adult I want lower crowds and that starts wth less APs. Weekends will always be busy but we can have some off season weekdays back

Good luck with that. Whatever the program is there will always be people willing to pay for that weekly access. So your off season days are just as busy with people that are pissed that had to pay more for less.
We will see

I'm not too caring on the AP crowd they are why we get half assed projects many times. Disney doesn't have to try as hard but hopefully now it will get some to come less

USH, Sea World and the million other things to do in CA are there and i've down to make Disneyland a special event again over some mall

Prepare for a lot of "I paid $3000 to be here this year..." The parks will be less crowded, but the few 2% who have the money to go regardless of having to pay every time and WILL, are going to spread their wrath on the CMs with their entitlement.

It’ll be interesting to see what they cook up moving forward. I’m game for going once or twice a year and also being able to afford seeing international parks. Heck, for about $3000 you can visit Japan (I planned a trip and, excluding food, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka can be done at $3200).

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
I have a strange feeling they will go the Costco route... $100+ annual membership fee + demand-pricing on the days you wanna go $80 for every visit on a slow day, $95 for a busy day. Pretty much just a way to receive "discounted" tickets and maybe free parking.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks