Disney's Beauty and the Beast (2017) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Beauty and the Beast (2017)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We just saw this earlier today. We loved it. B&B animated is our favorite animated movie, but we enjoyed this even more. I agree with Jon concerning Emma's accent didn't quite fit. But her look was right for the movie. She's not stunning looking but is beautiful in a more simple pretty way, and that fits the role well....And I agree with Alexshow. Luke Evans (Gaston)and Josh Gad (Le Fou) stole the film. All in all, very entertaining and enjoyable, and a few notches above Cinderella, even though Cindy was directed by the great Kenneth Branaugh (Henry V)

You got a like just for mentioning Kenneth Branagh.

Reactions: Mad Dog
You got a like just for mentioning Kenneth Branagh.
His direction & role in Henry V is one of the best films I've ever experienced. The scene where he carries the massacred baggage train boy through the battlefield aftermath is probably the most poignant scene I've ever seen in a film. I still get choked up when I watch that scene. The Lawrence Olivier Henry V was always considered a classic, but it doesn't hold a candle to Kenneth's Henry V.

Reactions: awhen
If you've never seen it watch "Dead Again" - great little mystery that plays completely fair with the audience but 90% of them never catch the clues until its explained (to tell more would be a crime...)