Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't see why they would go from one 70s rock band to another?

I guess if it was a "choose your own" song like HRRR it could work ok.
Because Queen is iconic, and Aerosmith is an '80s pop rock has been?

Yes I know that Aerosmith started in the '70s, but the stuff in RnR is their '80s pop.

But I see this ride going more towards Goofy's Taxi Co. with a custom cartoony score.

mkrGoum-o20ykP-ZqjqK_gg.jpg

Unpopular opinion: I wish that ToT had gotten the Mission Breakout treatment, rather than Guardians being shoved into a park it doesn't fit in.
Orlando already had the better ride profile in TOT and the ride needed to be open anyway. You aren't really granted a meaningful opinion when you are an idiot.

Let me be blunt, they should've planned Guardians at RnRC a LONG time ago. Tower is fine as it is, but RnRC would've made a lot of sense to be replaced by Guardians on a ride experience.
Yeah, I mean, they’re basically building RNRC at Epcot. Just a much better version of it.

Yeah, I mean, they’re basically building RNRC at Epcot. Just a much better version of it.

I would've much rather preferred Tron at UoE's spot, as that'd focus on the future of technology in the Virtual Domain, than the "Storytelling Coaster" we now have being built as it stands.

Not to mention..DHS wasn't exactly in the best of places for 2017 in general.

I would've much rather preferred Tron at UoE's spot, as that'd focus on the future of technology in the Virtual Domain, than the "Storytelling Coaster" we now have being built as it stands.

Not to mention..DHS wasn't exactly in the best of places for 2017 in general.
I actually don’t know that Tron was considered for Epcot, but I do know it was considered to be placed where Fantasmic is. Seriously.

Unpopular opinion: I wish that ToT had gotten the Mission Breakout treatment, rather than Guardians being shoved into a park it doesn't fit in.

It's a complex situation but everything has happened the way it has for a particular reason.

I've been vocal about my love for Mission Breakout however, I'd easily have that over ToT, even the DHS version.

Orlando already had the better ride profile in TOT and the ride needed to be open anyway. You aren't really granted a meaningful opinion when you are an idiot.

No need to be rude.
It's a complex situation but everything has happened the way it has for a particular reason.

I've been vocal about my love for Mission Breakout however, I'd easily have that over ToT, even the DHS version.

I like ToT, but Mission Breakout has a energy to it that the other can't match on its best days.

Just to be clear, you guys would rather have Mission Breakout than Hollywood Studios' Tower of Terror? It's essentially a perfect attraction.
Mission Breakout is more fun. Almost a fact. However, it would be a HORRENDOUS fit at the end of Sunset.

I should also note for the record, when I say more fun, I don’t mean better.