Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A lot of people doubted a "phase 2" beyond SWL before D23 and then it happened.

I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen as i'm not counting on it. However, there are still strong rumors of another pixar based area. I'll believe it when I see it, but i'm not going to count it out.

Reactions: IzzyB
A lot of people doubted a "phase 2" beyond SWL before D23 and then it happened.

I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen as i'm not counting on it. However, there are still strong rumors of another pixar based area. I'll believe it when I see it, but i'm not going to count it out.
This is me too. I can't say it will happen for sure or won't happen for sure. And while I think the capacity is needed, I know there is a a good chance Disney won't agree with me.

Phase 3 is on table and will be happening...not as once thought but is happening piece meal style....

Not an insider but new to this since a friends company was hired by Disney...

I personally think if Star Wars land goes into Streets of America, then the 'phase 3' should be a complete demo and redo of the old animation courtyard that connects it down the way near Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. That corridor is a horrible bottleneck and this should seriously be addressed in the park overhaul.

Throw some Monsters Inc or Incredibles or something in there.

I personally think if Star Wars land goes into Streets of America, then the 'phase 3' should be a complete demo and redo of the old animation courtyard that connects it down the way near Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. That corridor is a horrible bottleneck and this should seriously be addressed in the park overhaul.

Throw some Monsters Inc or Incredibles or something in there.

The problem is that it's a dead end with 2 of the most popular rides in the park. The only solution I see would be to add a section north of where TSL is going and loop it around to the entrance of RnRC.

Reactions: Ryno27
Some more signs have been added to the constructions walls. This time there small ones that just say "Adventure is Near." Could they be a hint as to the new name for the park?

Disney's Hollywood Adventure

Reactions: Ryno27

This is a really good photo of what the aerials is for HWS..and i'll bring this up.

In the photo, you could see that there may be space for another Expansion pad, on the left side of what TSL is being represented as and to the right of what SWL is being represented as. If they will ever do a Phase II (I'm counting TSL and SWL as Phase I); It could make sense of them using that plot.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn

This is a really good photo of what the aerials is for HWS..and i'll bring this up.

In the photo, you could see that there may be space for another Expansion pad, on the left side of what TSL is being represented as and to the right of what SWL is being represented as. If they will ever do a Phase II (I'm counting TSL and SWL as Phase I); It could make sense of them using that plot.

There's plenty of areas DHS can expand, although i'm not actually sure the one shown is something that could be used for expansion.

Remember, SWL was originally going to go into the parking lot, so that space still exists, there's a plot behind BatB and there's the space between RNRC and Animation (which would include demoing Animation, which has a lot of wasted space/old office buildings).

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
There's plenty of areas DHS can expand, although i'm not actually sure the one shown is something that could be used for expansion.

Remember, SWL was originally going to go into the parking lot, so that space still exists, there's a plot behind BatB and there's the space between RNRC and Animation (which would include demoing Animation, which has a lot of wasted space/old office buildings).

We talked about this on the show tonight some, i think the parking lot expansion is dead since they don't want to invest to add a garage. Only remaining spot really to expand is Animation Courtyard area which won't have much of a use soon.

Reactions: IzzyB and Mad Dog
We talked about this on the show tonight some, i think the parking lot expansion is dead since they don't want to invest to add a garage. Only remaining spot really to expand is Animation Courtyard area which won't have much of a use soon.
The parking garages are still on as far as i've heard. They want them done before SW as the parking lot as is can't handle high crowds.