Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone else have trouble imagining what Metroville could be? I can't think of a single location in the Incredibles universe that would make for a decent immersive land. As opposed to Cars and Monstropolis, which are fairly easy.

On the other hand, I can easily imagine an Incredibles e-ticket and have a bit more trouble knowing what a Monstropolis "main ride" would be.

Does anyone else have trouble imagining what Metroville could be? I can't think of a single location in the Incredibles universe that would make for a decent immersive land. As opposed to Cars and Monstropolis, which are fairly easy.

On the other hand, I can easily imagine an Incredibles e-ticket and have a bit more trouble knowing what a Monstropolis "main ride" would be.
It'd have to be a city with some 60's themeing. The main ride in Monstropolis would likely be the long rumored Door Coaster.

Reactions: Mad Dog

Pretty sure the rumored Monsters attraction was a coaster type ride based on the room with all the doors. I'd assume it would be a dark ride/coaster like gringotts or mummy.

Streets of America becomes:
image.jpg

Just a guess.

I can't think of a single location in the Incredibles universe that would make for a decent immersive land.

Actually the Incredibles have a few good locations they could use. Often people cite a 60's-esque city scape, but they could recreate Nomanisan island instead.

island1.jpg

I almost think it makes more sense from a theme park perspective considering the island had multiple modes of transportation (including a monorail!). But that would require a Mysterious Island amount of money to pull off correctly versus a city scape would come a lot cheaper.

incrediblesbonusnomanisanislandpreview.jpg

624831-17407bb9ae80cf95b519dab4bebcd8bc.jpg

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
If an Incredibles area would arise for HWS; It would make logical sense to base the area off of the Island of Nomanisan, due to it'd make better in cohesion in-between Starwars Land and Toy Story Land and you'd have a Screen-based Trackless dark ride to compensate for not being able to get the Kuka arm technology used in Forbidden Journey, if the contract is still in Universals favor by the time if they get to that.

if they do the incredible s ride are they gonna keep the different intensity tracks from the original plan you know min is jack jack max is mr incredible

Apparently Jim Hill said that the Osborne lights are night leaving so to say, but they are instead changing drastically to a new theme/name/ip. This is from about a year ago, so plans may have changed.

Apparently Jim Hill said that the Osborne lights are night leaving so to say, but they are instead changing drastically to a new theme/name/ip. This is from about a year ago, so plans may have changed.

Many people have guessed that they will move them and theme them to Frozen. They are getting huge attendance spikes by saying they are the last year, so it is smart if they are doing this. I think it sucks because they were already popular. Will be interesting to see if they do something next year or skip a year. And also where they place them because the mass amount of crowds need to be directed in an easy fashion thru them.

no Disney is trying to force people to go healthy so it would be more like Epcot® International carrots and salad festival presented by habit heroes

no Disney is trying to force people to go healthy so it would be more like Epcot® International carrots and salad festival presented by habit heroes

Where do you get the impression Disney is forcing people to go healthy. Many of their general food offerings are anything but healthy.