Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Really? Red trolly is leaving!?

To put this into perspective, what will be put on that parking lot, is going to go directly where the Red Car Trolley's are stored.

That's not to say I haven't heard it, but I have, twice in-fact over the span of the past year. And that there isn't exactly an easy way they can keep it exactly, only though using money that would be put elsewhere.

To put this into perspective, what will be put on that parking lot, is going to go directly where the Red Car Trolley's are stored.

That's not to say I haven't heard it, but I have, twice in-fact over the span of the past year. And that there isn't exactly an easy way they can keep it exactly, only though using money that would be put elsewhere.
Oh wow. Any idea when phase 2 would open if it’s happening?

Oh wow. Any idea when phase 2 would open if it’s happening?

I don't know much about Phase 2, only more in how it's going right where the Trolley storage and the pad next to that and Cars Land.

All I'll say further is that I'm more peeved at myself, and that I never got a chance to see the DCA 2.0 that everyone has praised, and peeved that Disney is making mistakes of their own greed and volition.

Yeah I know

Then why did you post it to begin with?

They picked the wrong poster. That poster is advertising Paris' or Hong Kong's. Not DCA.

Yeah, people really shouldn't look into the others if I was smart. Look below, and you'll be saved of a headache of questions.

What I'm curious of with The Avengers attraction, is that while we may have concepts for Spider-Man, we know little to nothing of what the actual attraction will unfold. And considering how Infinity War and Avengers 4 are going to change things, forever, for the MCU, I would have to imagine Iron Man and Captain America will presumably be out of the picture.

Then why did you post it to begin with?

Yeah, people really shouldn't look into the others if I was smart. Look below, and you'll be saved of a headache of questions.

What I'm curious of with The Avengers attraction, is that while we may have concepts for Spider-Man, we know little to nothing of what the actual attraction will unfold. And considering how Infinity War and Avengers 4 are going to change things, forever, for the MCU, I would have to imagine Iron Man and Captain America will presumably be out of the picture.
Whoa dude, spoilers. ;)

If either one of those were to die, I think they can still be part of the attraction. For Pete's sake, Captain America is rumored to be the name of the ride. They're too iconic to not have. I don't think people will be really concerned about where in the Marvel timeline it takes place at. Just have them in there and make a good ride.

Also, while rumors have said Lightcycle ride system, MiceChat and others said more like Transformers and RnRC. I don't have any sources to back up this speculation, but I would take a look at the Guardians coaster coming to Epcot. I'm pretty sure they will use that same tech for the Avengers E-Ticket; it lines up with what MC has been insisting. I'm going to guess they will use the system for its fullest advantage than just use it for two show scenes at the beginning.

I will also bet that Spidey will be more like Ratitoulle, just slightly smaller scale.

They've already stated that the Marvel Land in the theme parks is a separate universe from the MCU. So really, they can do what ever they want and not have to let it match up completely with whatever the MCU is doing.

Some said on Twitter that Disney announced more details for marvel land Disney has announced more details for the NEW Super Hero-themed land coming to the Disneyland Resort! This themed area will takeover the current “a bug’s land” and it will include characters from Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and more! Source: Home - WDW News Today

Some said on Twitter that Disney announced more details for marvel land Disney has announced more details for the NEW Super Hero-themed land coming to the Disneyland Resort! This themed area will takeover the current “a bug’s land” and it will include characters from Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and more! Source: Home - WDW News Today

That just links to the homepage of WDWNT.

Perhaps you can use the edit button, and find the original source?

I honestly don't believe it from CM's or staff from Disney, and will only believe it if only it comes officially in an announcement made by TWDC themselves.

Otherwise, I have nothing else to say on BP, but that I do think he has a lot of potential for a simulator in the vein's of Flight of Passage.