Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Peter Pan & Wendy

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
The casting has gone around for the next major Disney live-action retelling, to be Peter Pan. However, it has been also pointed that the film will be not simply titled as Peter Pan--but as Peter Pan & Wendy.

So for everyone who has forgot since Disney has barely marketed it (which makes me think the film will be bad), this movie releases in just a few hours.

So for everyone who has forgot since Disney has barely marketed it (which makes me think the film will be bad), this movie releases in just a few hours.

See, I've been hearing a lot more positivity on what David Lowery has done. I just think it's a causality of unfortunately being forced to be exclusively on a streaming service.

See, I've been hearing a lot more positivity on what David Lowery has done. I just think it's a causality of unfortunately being forced to be exclusively on a streaming service.
I still don’t understand why they didn’t schedule this for theatrical release at some point. It would’ve ended up on D+ anyway eventually. Just feels like lost money.

I still don’t understand why they didn’t schedule this for theatrical release at some point. It would’ve ended up on D+ anyway eventually. Just feels like lost money.
Especially because it's Peter Pan and David Lowery. It feels like they could've had a genuine winner on their hands here.

Especially because it's Peter Pan and David Lowery. It feels like they could've had a genuine winner on their hands here.
The trailers have all looked really good, but then there's the D+ original thing that scares me. Of course the Chip N Dale movie was theatrical quality last year right around this same time of year. Could've easily made money as well so hopefully this is much closer to Chip 'N Dale quality wise than lets say something like the recent Pinocchio, which also looked really good in the trailers and then just was sort of a wet fart.