1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Dixie Stampede building becoming Flea Market

Discussion in 'Other Orlando & Central Florida Tourist Spots' started by Brian G., Sep 16, 2009.

1. Kechupp

Kechupp Newcomer

The old Flea Market is next to the Orlando Outlet Mall on International Drive near Walt Disney World.
    [​IMG]

2. maxairmike

maxairmike Veteran Member

What is really interesting to me is what will end up popping up on the other end of the bridge over I-4 connecting to Palm Pkwy.

They're already moving along fast on ground prep, and I can't blame them. The parking lots are pretty full most every day of the year, and I don't doubt people give up looking for spots and go to other outlets after a while. The added capacity certainly won't go to waste.

3. BJCool

BJCool Veteran Member

Update from Orlando Theme Park News

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additionally, OTPN commented that the Outlets are expanding because of the much needed capacity:

[​IMG]

4. coasterj

coasterj Rookie

since I worked there until it closed, very sad to see. lots of great memories of working there (good tips too). To this day I hate the way Simon Malls treated the show company and just decided we were no longer needed so they could build more shoe stores and crappy clothing stores.... most are not even outlets with sales just stores