Documentary | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Documentary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
let me ask you a quick question........I really like your idea, but how are you going to fund this?

we just did a horror movie called night of the living heads... www.notlh.com check it out.

let me know your situation and how you planning on getting the word out

its all coming out of my pocket and the pocket of my friend who is also producing/directing it.

the equipment is all coming from my school though so we wont have to pay for that.

and you already see one way i'm getting the word out. the other is festivals.

i have good news and bad news for those interested:

bad news: the park isn't working with us at all. and wont let us interview or shoot inside the park

good news: its still on. we are still looking for more interviews and will hold them outside of the park. we are going in October for the interviews.

i have good news and bad news for those interested:

bad news: the park isn't working with us at all. and wont let us interview or shoot inside the park

good news: its still on. we are still looking for more interviews and will hold them outside of the park. we are going in October for the interviews.

Man, that sucks that Uni isn't working with you... :( I'm sure it's bad timing because they've got their hands full with HHN XX right now.

I would be happy to let you use some pictures I am taking during my trip next week. Sounds like a very cool project.

i come with good news. i shot the Brian Brushwood interview today. it went great. and looks good as well. the Roddy interview is next hopefully.
special thanks to Murphy's Arms Pub for letting us use their bar for the interview and being more than accommodating

fyi his favorite ride at universal studios is the simpsons and i also got to meet Justin Robert Young.

Last edited:
Ok, so I've come to you guys for help. this is costing me a fair amount of money to produce. And its all coming out of my pocket. The project keeps getting bigger. And every time i go to Orlando its costing me for gas, food, hotel, and more, for not only me but for any crew I need to bring. So i ask the following: would you be willing to help spread the word and get donations for the project? or donate yourself? Anyone who donates would get screen credit and a copy of the film at the very least. You've seen the work I can produce and know that its going to be a quality project. Thanks.

http://www.auniversalexperience.com/donate/