Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dolittle Themed Land?

Nov 16, 2019
I was wondering if the new take on Dr Doolittle does really well with Robert Downey Jr will it be a strong enough IP to be transformed into a immersive themed land at either USF IOA or as an expansion pad at Epic universe depending on how well the movie does if it flops obviously this possibility won’t be happening but I highly doubt the movie will do bad. I think their is so much they can do with this movie or even turn it into a standalone attraction at any of the 3 parks. The animals could make good AA’s and I’m sure theming this movie into a attraction universal will definitely make this really awesome.

Ya, no. Movies budget is massive and the reviews are terrible. Might not be the absolute flop like Cats that some are expecting, but its not looking to be much better it seems. Between Nintendo and Dreamworks properties, plus any new Potter stuff they certainly have their hands full with IPs at the moment. Not a bad problem to have.

But who knows, we could all be wrong and this turns into one of the highest grossing films of the year. I would not get my hopes up however.

I think @ILoveOrlando7251 is trolling us. Talking about a Dolittle theme land and also in another thread talking about re-doing the Mummy with the failed Tom Cruise movie. HMMM
No trolling here I promise I just thought a Doolittle land would do great I guess not it’s a horrible idea I just think it could do well with projected screens anamtronics and physical Or practical effects but what do I know. Robert Downey Jr is an incredible actor so I’ll be a little shocked if the movie does bad. He really doesn’t do bad movies. I mean Sherlock Holmes wasn’t great I know but it was good enough to watch.

No trolling here I promise I just thought a Doolittle land would do great I guess not it’s a horrible idea I just think it could do well with projected screens anamtronics and physical Or practical effects but what do I know. Robert Downey Jr is an incredible actor so I’ll be a little shocked if the movie does bad. He really doesn’t do bad movies. I mean Sherlock Holmes wasn’t great I know but it was good enough to watch.
The iconography to be an entire themed land is rare to happen in a single film. Even standalone rides are commonly tied into at least a trilogy

Dolittle is in "may get poster on the front arches" territory