DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's gotta be the play structure wrapping around the Swamp (probably themed to those ogre hellspawn). Bio has worked on attractions though...

Reactions: Nico
I LOVE the idea of making it a more fleshed out family coaster, which is what Trolls deserves. That would be a nice surprise if it ends up happening, but I think it’s probably for something else.

My dream pitch would be to extend the track so that it passes through a small show building before going back to the load station. The building would just be a colorful room filled with dancing trolls and that Justin Timberlake song playing.

Reactions: tankart150
I think it’s definitely not a coaster extension, but I imagine it’s the back side of Shrek’s house. Probably a splash area and other side is queue for the meet n greet

I highly doubt it's a coaster extension. That kind of project is extremely rare. I can't name a single one outside of Top Thrill 2.
From. . .
OkeechobeeRampage04.jpg

to (bottom pic). . .
dN634uWZ7bNgqSqApiLU1zOc1MnTDItfmfJZtIKQlSs.png