DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024) | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess they could conceivably get some celebrities out there for a media event - they did for Despicable Me, as I recall - but I wouldn't expect Mike Myers for a whole lotta reasons.
I wonder what the appeal would be for them to have that. Would there be an actual grand opening? I’m genuinely curious how management would go about opening the new area.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Aside from Hiccup/Toothless, what other dreamworks characters are on the mural (which i’d assume is exterior of dreamworks show)? i can’t tell!

update: i think i see a group of cats from gabbys playhouse! and shrek and donkey in another image bio posted of the wall

Last edited:
Kung-fu Panda is slowly coming along nicely. I hope the rooftop gets cleaned & repainted. It's so weird getting a side-view of the structure & realizing it's just a facade but not actually an enclosed building on either side.

They're definitely working front to back with DreamWorks Land. It seems like Shrek/Trolls will soft open while they focus on Panda. Curious about the progress on the DreamWorks Theatre venue that evicted the purple dino.