DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has announced that DreamWorks Land will officially open at Universal Studios Florida on June 14, 2024. @UniversalORL

No phased opening like some thought. Seems will all be ready to go. Wonder if they will soft open the front part earlier. Also, don't see anything about passholder preview yet.

This seemed to get lost in the botched announcement yesterday. Weird it came from a personal account.

Thread, click for more info.

Sounds fun, can't believe they botched the announcement though.

What exactly was their original plan with their announcement? Worse case scenario you just update a Tweet to reference a website with all of this information.

Cool new show! So so fun. Btw is trolls expected to be the orange in the concept art? excited for how colorful it’ll be!

Sounds fun, can't believe they botched the announcement though.

What exactly was their original plan with their announcement? Worse case scenario you just update a Tweet to reference a website with all of this information.
Yeah when people first started posting dates I had a hard time finding all the information. When you went to their main website it only talked about this opening and nothing else. It was also pretty vague on information. The e-mail had the subject "Your latest extras are here" that when I first looked at it didn't seem to talk about this stuff. I eventually realized the one part led to the website. But I could see a ton of people not even realizing there was new stuff based on that e-mail.

Yeah when people first started posting dates I had a hard time finding all the information. When you went to their main website it only talked about this opening and nothing else. It was also pretty vague on information. The e-mail had the subject "Your latest extras are here" that when I first looked at it didn't seem to talk about this stuff. I eventually realized the one part led to the website. But I could see a ton of people not even realizing there was new stuff based on that e-mail.
I don't know what they were planning, but I can't imagine scheduling tweets and publishing a website is that difficult when their Epic Universe reveals so far are going seamless so far.

I don't know what they were planning, but I can't imagine scheduling tweets and publishing a website is that difficult when their Epic Universe reveals so far are going seamless so far.
Agreed. The Epic reveals have been amazing and everyone I know with passes knows about it and starts talking about it. Nothing yesterday. No one knew anything. I don't get how you do such amazing Epic reveals and this just goes by with barely a whisper. This isn't hard in this day and age. The e-mail should have been the subject "New Dreamworks land opening this summer", how hard was that?!?!? Then in e-mail have all of the new stuff highlighted with links to the release website.

Agreed. The Epic reveals have been amazing and everyone I know with passes knows about it and starts talking about it. Nothing yesterday. No one knew anything. I don't get how you do such amazing Epic reveals and this just goes by with barely a whisper. This isn't hard in this day and age. The e-mail should have been the subject "New Dreamworks land opening this summer", how hard was that?!?!? Then in e-mail have all of the new stuff highlighted with links to the release website.

There was a bit of chaos thrown into the whole timeline at the last second (for a fairly unexciting reason external to UOR)

There was a bit of chaos thrown into the whole timeline at the last second (for a fairly unexciting reason external to UOR)
I mean clearly there was some kind of delay, no clue why. But the e-mail itself would have been crafted a long time ago and gone thru a ton of approvals. To then not be clear on what they were announcing seems crazy to me.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I mean clearly there was some kind of delay, no clue why. But the e-mail itself would have been crafted a long time ago and gone thru a ton of approvals. To then not be clear on what they were announcing seems crazy to me.
This.

Fine if the timing was delayed for an unexpected issue... but, like the Epic Universe reveals, everything should be good to go by then, especially when you spent the entire last week hyping it up.

All of us here know what is coming, the general public has no idea what a "Symphonic Spectacular" is or follow Michael Aiello to know about Imagination Celebration lol