DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The most logical thing to retime KidZone pizza into. Part of me thinks that the SpongeBob store will also be rethemed to something Dreamworks down the line as well.

Dreamworks Cafe? Has that been confirmed? I feel that’s an odd choice since it’s separated from the actual Dreamworks land. It would be confusing for the map as well. I feel that the most logical switch would be a SpongeBob related restaurant or a generic restaurant without a theme. Don’t get me wrong I would be very happy with a DreamWorks Cafe. Just odd if it’s true. This also tells me that the SpongeBob store won’t be long for this world.
oh i really wish its not spongebob, i really hope it really is Dreamworks Cafe, that would be awesome, it would fit better

What else can you place in a space like that.
There’s actually a ton they can do. For one, replace that hideous black curtain that’s currently hiding the wires with more layered clouds. Second, I’d paint the entire back wall sky blue, then replace the front railings with more clouds, ideally mixed with images of Valley of Happiness, Happy Ever After, Trolls Land, and other Dreamworks locations (like a storybook opening). Lastly, I’d replace the rustic railing with clean metal, with more clouds.

It looks better, but this still looks VERY half-assed.