DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) - Opening June 14, 2024 | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) - Opening June 14, 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think overall this is a win. My kids will enjoy it.

However, I didn't realize this took them a year and half to re-skin an area. I see why people think they are behind.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I'm confused about the Trollercoaster art - it looks like the platform with the spider sticks up directly through the coaster tracks and just begins in mid-air. Am I misreading the image?

I was talking about the art - I understood they were unlikely to have a post in the middle of the track that the trains crash into. The entire image seems very odd, to an extent that I wonder if it’s AI.
Lol is this real?

I was talking about the art - I understood they were unlikely to have a post in the middle of the track that the trains crash into. The entire image seems very odd, to an extent that I wonder if it’s AI.
Yup. Mix of hand drawn and copy and paste. Didn’t want anyone to worry that Universal was spending all their money on Spider Onion hover technology.

The description of the interactive elements reminds me of the old Image Works at Imagination pavilion. I know when my kids were younger, it was hard to tear them away from the exhibits.

Reactions: MagdolHauntsMe
Geesh! You guys are a tough crowd. We are forgetting this isn't for us nor are they saying its the next generation of potter immersion. Throwing words like cheap is kinda insane when the target audience probably can't even spell cheap and is probably ok with playing with a cardboard box. This is a HUGE improvement over what was there and I am glad kids have a refreshed and renewed place to call their own. . . KIDS guys, kids.

Kung-fu Panda not having Mr Ping's Noodle Shop is just terrible. I'm all for a Chinese/Asian themed area Panda could bring into the new land instead of just taking over Curious George. Add a nice seating area with lanterns, cherry blossom trees, etc..

the target audience probably can't even spell cheap and is probably ok with playing with a cardboard box.
Well the U.S. school system isn't the greatest, so I'm sure spelling anything is difficult

And um.... cardboard boxes are for ALL ages! If you'll excuse me, I have a box fort to retreat to.

• Haha
Reactions: Nico
Kung-fu Panda not having Mr Ping's Noodle Shop is just terrible. I'm all for a Chinese/Asian themed area Panda could bring into the new land instead of just taking over Curious George. Add a nice seating area with lanterns, cherry blossom trees, etc..
American preschool children are not typically known for their developed palates and love for international cuisine. :lmao:

I, however, like Asian food and would have really liked to see that noodle shop design used. Granted, I’m 34 lol.