Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Early entry for Fright Feast?

keeper

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2010
Going Saturday ---what's the earliest they will let us in. I'm thinking I remember 4:30 or 5:00 in that past. Also will the side gate be open then or will we have to go in the main gate entrance?

Thanks

You're going to love it...you get the opportunity to go through a couple of houses with nobody else in there....terrifying

Oh I've done it a number of times I just couldn't remember the time table and I thought one year the side gate wasn't open. The value of what you get for you money makes it the only way to do HOS for me.

For sure agree that the value of Fright Feast is fantastic. I noticed that tomorrow and Saturday both have the regular park hours closing at 6 which is also when FF starts. NOTE:We arrived at 5:45 and were let in. unsure of the start time to let in.