Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Easter Eggs and GACs?

There are 3 GAT in Saw.

As far as Easter Eggs - during our UTH tour, the guide said there isn't many compared to year's past. However, there are some worth mentioning.

There are Raggedy Ann dolls in every house - which a nod to the actual original Annabelle doll.

Mama Vorhees is in Dead Waters.

There is a Terra Cruentes shield from HHN 15 in The Fallen at the first flying Fallen scene.

There are 3 GAT in Saw.

As far as Easter Eggs - during our UTH tour, the guide said there isn't many compared to year's past. However, there are some worth mentioning.

There are Raggedy Ann dolls in every house - which a nod to the actual original Annabelle doll.

There is a Terra Cruentes shield

Our tour guide said there were actual easter eggs placed in each house. Eggs!! In the shinning we found one on the bar in the Gold Room. We questioned him as to literal easter eggs and he said "Yes" Eggs Other houses were pretty dark to see much of anything. Which brings up my pet peeve. Hive was so dark you were more concerned as to not walking into walls than to enjoy the scareactors, Blum house was the exact opposite where the use of strobe lights as the scareactors appeared let you really enjoy the scene and the fantastic makeup. What good is great makeup if it's too dark to appreciate. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pushed them but I don't know what they activated.

I recall pushing one, those are usually delayed. The one we hit made a loud horn noise. I assume it was Saw where I got an air blast, that also is typically a trigger someone set off.

There are 3 GAT in Saw.

There is a Terra Cruentes shield from HHN 15 in The Fallen at the first flying Fallen scene.

Thanks for the info! Save for Ash, I have only been through each house once. The prop store has a bunch of 'creepy dolls'. Most of them are porcelain, I was thinking they are too fragile to really use in a house...I think it was in Fallen when I saw the dolls, certainly saw Raggedy Ann in the scene...anyway, I started to think like WTF...I guess my subconscious picked up on it or something.

Our tour guide said there were actual easter eggs placed in each house. Eggs!! In the shinning we found one on the bar in the Gold Room. We questioned him as to literal easter eggs and he said "Yes" Eggs Other houses were pretty dark to see much of anything. Which brings up my pet peeve. Hive was so dark you were more concerned as to not walking into walls than to enjoy the scareactors, Blum house was the exact opposite where the use of strobe lights as the scareactors appeared let you really enjoy the scene and the fantastic makeup. What good is great makeup if it's too dark to appreciate. Just my opinion.

This, I find funny...it seems to fall in place to this overreaching humor I seem to be sensing this year, I guess it is always there...sort of like the room with the crows in Scarecrow...there just seems to be this humorous side to everything, and it seems to match up with the type of humor I enjoy.

The two we pushed one shot us with an air cannon and scared the crap out of us lol. The other one set off a loud car horn, also scaring the crap out of us! Missed the 3rd one.

I pushed the 3rd one as well and the horn noise freaked out my girlfriend, giving me a really good laugh lol!

Others no one has mentioned here yet: There are pom poms from Vamp in Hive. There is also the human skin lampshade from TCM in Dead Waters and a few dolls from Dollhouse of the Damned in Dead Waters as well. And one of the dummies from Forsaken with no eyeballs is also sitting way in the back of the deck scene in Dead Waters.

Yeah, that's the first button.

Finally figured out the final butting blasts an air horn.
I did notice that in the last behind the scenes video, in the layout for Saw, there is an additional red button labeled to the left of the Billy figure, but I don't recall seeing it. I wonder if it got cut.
cwurFsf.jpg

They changed the final room to a scene from the next film near the end of the house’s completion, so yeah.

I did notice that in the last behind the scenes video, in the layout for Saw, there is an additional red button labeled to the left of the Billy figure, but I don't recall seeing it. I wonder if it got cut.
cwurFsf.jpg

I see this is from IMGUR, but is there a place we can find these maps of previous years?

I see this is from IMGUR, but is there a place we can find these maps of previous years?

This was a snapshot of the behind-the-scenes videos. They have shared a few quick glimpses of prints in the past, especially on the HHN website, but too small to really appreciate it.

Everything else, probably can't post. :lol: