Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ah is that the official confirmation it's not happening then?

Legacy is not a representative of Universal, so, no. What he's saying is to adjust your expectations and draw a presumptive conclusion based on what we know. Additionally, the knowledge he's sharing about how licensing works in these contexts can help guide productive speculation in the future.

Nothing I say is official. I don’t work for Universal.

I would flabbergasted if Universal/Blumhouse somehow got Freddy Fazbear for a zone the same year they failed to secure him for a house. I do not expect it and don’t think anyone else should either.
I felt the same way when I saw him at the blumhouse installation last year in Hollywood. I definitely don't think it's a sure thing, but it feels like they're hiding something when they just announced the zone but are still keeping details under wraps. It would be a major twist and definitely a last second development if they were able to get him as part of the zone I imagine.

I felt the same way when I saw him at the blumhouse installation last year in Hollywood. I definitely don't think it's a sure thing, but it feels like they're hiding something when they just announced the zone but are still keeping details under wraps. It would be a major twist and definitely a last second development if they were able to get him as part of the zone I imagine.

He's already explained why they were able to get the Five Nights display into the Blumhouse show lobby. I have no idea if it's even practical, but that kind of thing is the best case scenario in terms of what you can expect here - props/costumes from the film on display.

The delay in announcing is likely due to approvals involving the Blumhouse and Universal teams. If you think they're trying to get more Five Nights at the last second, you are probably setting yourself up for disappointment.