Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ve talked about it before, but besides the fun shared experience and party-like atmosphere of an opening day, sometimes rides change shortly after opening. I was lucky enough to attend Animal Kingdom
previews and shortly after opening Countdown to Extinction’s motion profile was lessened, Big Red removed from the Safari, and skewered knights taken down from the boat ride. We know what happened to the Yeti shortly after opening. It was nice to see the Rise of the Resistance cannons actually work on opening day. And I’m so happy I had a perfect ride on Tiana’s opening day, considering nothing is working on it now lol

But yea, to each their own. Mostly I like the party feel and shared experience of opening days, and have been experiencing them decades before I started covering the parks.
Agree with all of this. Especially the high end animatronics. Could never work again or be limited after the first few weeks if Disney is an indication of anything.

Reactions: saint.piss
My impulse for wanting to see the park "early" (if you can call September early), beyond just the obvious "We've been waiting years to see it complete" thing, is that I don't want to have to self-exile from being part of the conversation about the park longer than I have to.