Every Simpsons Ever | Inside Universal Forums

Every Simpsons Ever

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 21, 2013
Tuning in now! What are some of your favorite Simpsons moments to celebrate these historic 25 years!

Flaming Moe's was one of my favorites as a kid. :cheers: Made me aspire to grow up so I could drink :lol:

Now I can not pick a favorite. There are quite a few good ones that will be playing in the first few days.

(Y'all tellin me that'll aint a word? Imma be learning english one these days :bonk:)

Last edited:
Flaming Moe's was one of my favorites as a kid. :cheers: Made me aspire to grow up so I could drink :lol:

Now I can not pick a favorite. There are quite a few good ones that will be playing in the first few days.

(Y'all tellin me that'll aint a word? Imma be learning english one these days :bonk:)

I don't know why, it's a perfectly cromulent word.

Reactions: natespf
If you haven't sene me post much it's because a. I got a promotion at work and it's a lot more work and b. I've been watching this with any downtime I have.